Advantages of IML in mold labeling
- Reduced manufacturing time.
- Rather than normal injection molding, or by silk screen, IML allows you to do it all in one step.
- Superior Graphic Quality.
- Graphics are drastically improved over direct printing, with in-mold labels there is zero risk of the label becoming compromised during the filling process, shipping, or while on the shelf at the store.
- Also much more eye- catching. In this pay more attention to first - feeling world, eye-catching is so important.
- Extended Brand Visibility.
- Molded containers are often reused by consumers keeping your brand top of mind long after the product has been used. By in-mold labels are able to withstand hundreds of dishwasher cycles keeping your brand name in the hands of consumers even longer.
- Environmentally Safe
- In-mold labels are constructed of the same material as the container, which allows them to be completely recycled at the end of their life, in addition to allowing molding facilities to re-grind and reuse any defective containers, This reduces the use of petroleum and other natural resources
- In-mold labels can allow you up to a 50% reduction in materials compared to Pressure Sensitive labels